HITCOUNTER

Saturday, April 17, 2010

NOMNOMDELSOL!


HELLO! im super tired, and im going to work early (well early for me at least) and i need to sleep soon. so i'll do a quick post.

DEL SOL - RECKLESS
im not sure if anyone has heeard of this.  but its nail polish that changes in sunlight.  and i havent seen any posts with any del sol polishes yet.  but yes, i can only get these polishes at a del sol store in charleston, which is about two hours from where i live.  
its a white goopy creme, its streaky and gloopy, it definitely needs thinner, but i havent found any yet.

and this is reckless in direct sunlight.  its two coats, VNL is still visible but its quite alright.
so has anyone else heard of this brand?!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this brand. I've had no issues with application and they change just like they're supposed to. I really like them. You can also purchase them online, but you don't get the buy 3 get one free deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up some in Cancun. They are really snazzy. I profiled one a couple of weeks ago and I have another one up today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they were old polishes, thats why the application was so terrible D:

    ReplyDelete