HITCOUNTER

Monday, July 19, 2010

CRUISE PREZZIES :


ELLO LOVLIES! i apologize for not blogging the past few days/weeks or however.  i just got home yesterday from a week at my grandmothers lake house a few hours away.  my cousin and aunt from australia came to spend the month with us, so were going on vacation with them again this comming saturday. i'm excited :D

anyways! i knew i havent blogged about what all i got during the cruise.  i only took a picture of what i got myself, i got my mother tons of jewlery and shoes, and my brother and father some shirts.

well i got a Hati t-shirt, a coach makeup bag, which was on sale for 40 dollars! the whole coach store was like wayyy below normal prices.  i got cheapppp miss dior perfume, a shell ring, and a purple ring, a blue waterproof Too Late watch, which was pretty cute.  and i got St. Maarten and Labadee sand haha. i wouldve bought more things for myself if i knew thats all i got. :/ 

and the NOTD!  i used sally hansen xtreme wear in wet cement, i like it. i dont have just a plain old grey.  it dried really fast, and i got no sheet marks! since i do tend to paint my nails late at night :p





1 comment: