HITCOUNTER

Saturday, July 31, 2010

LOUNGEDAY!


ello loves! bleh ive had such a boring day, and my stomach hasnt been feeling well either ): so i spent most of the day lounging around and taking an amazinggg bubble bath!  i used a new bath bubble ball cupcake shaped thing i got in Tennessee. and it made me all soft, but now i smell like soap, i dont know if thats good or not? 

well later tonight i'm going out to a foam party at a bar downtown, so i hope thats going to be fun, if i even decide to go :x  my stomach pains are so intense ): 

well heres the NOTD!  
i used loreal paris - high tide i believe.  or its ocean breeze :x i cant find the bottle. oh noes! 
i put on top of that Gosh - Rainbow, and then Essie matte top coat.  i thought it looked pretty interesting, :D





and heres my lounge around the house type outfit.  
cardigain - gap XL
tank - american eagle size L
shorts - mossimo size 16
t-shirt - panthers football tee size M
and my monkey slippers from my 15th birthday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment