HITCOUNTER

Friday, July 23, 2010

OOTD&FOTD!

WELL, MY FIRST OOTD WOOT!
periwinkle top - express
green tank - american eagle
black skinny's - old navy ( i love these jeans! ;D)






for my FOTD i used my colossal mascara, revlon eyeliner, maybelline bronzer,  my new revlon lipstick!(ill do a post on that later) and my covergirl compact.



as you can tell, i dont use foundation.  i know -gasp- who doesnt use foundation right?  i see lots of blogs on makeup and FOTD'S and everyoneee pretty much uses lots of foundation and eyelid primers and such.  i just cant seem to find any type of foundation to not be cakey, or go on smoothly.  so i just stick to my compact to use around my eyes and whenever my face is looking a tad shiny.  OH! im going to be doing a post on that maybelline eyeshadow pack thing, since im  not very fond of it. and you'll see why. :D

TATAFORNOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment