HITCOUNTER

Friday, July 23, 2010

REVLON SOFT NUDE



OKAY, SO IM  NOT SAD I SWEAR! 
ive just never taken makeup review pictures :x im sure ill get it down pat soon!. 
this is my lips before, nothing on them




and this is just with the revlon soft nude 



and in this one i put on a tinyyy bit of chapstick, then the lipstick. 



ive never had a nude color lipstick, and i think its perfect! it is a little thick and dried out my lips when i put it on, thats why i put some chapstick on underneath, then it went on smoothly and not so hard to put on.  nom im wearing this out to dinner tonight, even though its raining ):


tomorrow im going to tennesse for my third vacation trip this summer, Ive been busy haha.  my family and i are going to tennessee and staying at some sort of cabin near dolly wood i think? im not quite sure, i just know theres swimming and a hottub involved, oh! and loads of shopping <3

ILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK! HAVE A SPLENDID WEEKEND !

No comments:

Post a Comment