HITCOUNTER

Monday, August 2, 2010

FOTD&OOTD!!


welll heres a few photos of the other day that i took, i finally decided to use some false eyelashes that i had, except i couldnt figure out how to use the entire full lash, so i just cut them in half, and put them in the outer corner of my eyes, and i love it!  they look so natural, and full.  i already have pretty long full and thick lashes, so that just made them look alot better! <3


and heres a terrible picture of my OOTD with my new striped jean vest i got from american eagle.  
haha, you can also see my colorful bunkbed, and my little goliath in his cage. and my monkey slippers i wear every day! :D   i wore this outfit to apply for a job at the mall. i applied for a key holder position at Charlotte Russe (great store btw :D) and i have an interview tomorrow for it! and im so lost on what i should wear ):

i was actually wearing a different pink top, but i got toothpaste on it ): so i switched to a pink tank for the photo.
vest - american eagle size XL
tanks - old navy size L
jeans - gap size 16/33
shoes - rue 21 size 9
i got soooo many compliments on my boots, which is a first. but i rarely wear these. haha.


awh, my adorable boyfriend, sleeping in my bed after work.  how presh <3
he hates this picture though xD



2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! You've got great style and a lovely shape :)(I mean that in the most non-creepy of ways lol)

    ReplyDelete