HITCOUNTER

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TENNESSEE CLOTHING HAUL!

Today i have a little haul for you guys! and a NOTD! weeee! anyways, about my day!  i woke up a little late and got ready for my interview, and did something new with my makeup.  i saw a tutorial on youtube about how to make your eyelashes appear longer, so i took my eyeliner, and did my usual routine on my top lash line, and then with my bottom lash line, all you do is just make a straight line ( do nott follow the curve of your lash line)  i know this would probably make more sense with pictures. haha.  ill have to show you all sometime later.

so in tennessee we went to the tanger outlets and i shopped around in gap, and a few other stores! and got some pretty great deals.  first of all i bought a navy and white tyedye cropped cardi, and some straight black bootcut jeans, and i returned them both :o  i didnt really have alot of time to shop, everyone that was with us were veryyy impatient.  so the next day i went back and exchanged a few things.  i switched the navy cardi, for a long teal color cardigan for fall, in a XL just for length.  i switched my bootcut denim for a superskinny jean in size 16/33 and i also got a nice warm black scoopneck sweater from gap in a size XXL, im going to loveee this in winter.  I also went to American Eagle, they had amazing deals! it was ridiculous.  the only thing that caught my eye though was this really cute stripped vest! regular price 39.99 and i got it for 4.95! size XL and i loveee this! it goes great with my wardrobe. <3


and heres a really old NOTD i found. loveee this color btw!   its Petites - Coral Pink.
my favorite coral creme color that i own.  its darling.


and this is in direct sunlight. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment